Protect your wealth
Taylor-made solutions for each client.
Free initial consultation.
Wealth preservation through asset protection & tax efficiency.
Comistar Switzerland is ready to create
Comistar Switzerland has been focusing on wealth protection structures since 2013. We build solutions based on client needs, risk-appetite, and financial situation. Protecting and keeping what you earn is the foundation to sustainable living for you and the next generations of your family.
A complete solution
1. Tax Reporting & Planning
- Income tax
- Tax risks & liabilities
- Company taxation
- Personal income taxation
- International taxation
- Double taxation
- Fringe benefits
- Tax questions related to company restructuring
- Tax questions related to mergers & acquisitions
- Tax risks related to transactions & transfer pricing
Some business activities require licensing or a special registration. This usually brings a necessity to prepare and submit documentation with the state institutions. Comistar helps with the licensing processes in the following:
- E-money institutions
- Payment institutions
- Investment Firms
- Fund Manager & Alternative Funds
- Gambling licenses
- Insurance brokers & agents
- E-Wallet License
- Exchanging virtual currencies against fiat-currencies
- Travel Undertakings
Business model analysis
Licensing requirements analysis
Estonian crypto licenses
EMI & PI
3. Legal Advisory
We provide a project based legal advisory as well as monthly subscription to our e-Residency Legal Membership Club. Our core areas of expertise are tax, capital markets and corporate law.
- Incorporation of private limited companies
- Incorporation of public limited companies
- Shareholder & Founder agreements
- Company restructuring
- Ownership changes
- Board member & employment agreements
- Domestic & cross-border mergers
AML & GDPR
Legal analysis of the business model
We help companies to issue tokenised securities, advise on public offerings, private placements, obtain licensing, and a lot more.
- Initial Coin Offerings (compliance and structure)
- Security Token Offerings (compliance and structure)
- Registering prospectus
- AML & KYC
- Financial services regulations
- Exchange and e-wallet licenses
- Legal analysis of the white paper & business model
- Token sale agreements
- Terms & conditions, user agreements
- Investor agreements
Initial Coin Offerings
People, purpose, processes
It’s our goal to be more than just a support service and to find solutions to our clients which create the least amount of friction. Enabling our clients to succeed through effective processes is the best reward in our business.
We'd love to help you
Boulevard du Pont-d’Arve 39
Telegram app. +41 78 9555 185
Comistar global network
Comistar Estonia is part of the Comistar network.